Monday, September 24, 2012

One Day Away!!!

It's been a crazy past few days. I have been super busy and admittedly very distracted.  Even all the things that I had to do couldn't keep me from thinking about all that was to come.  I have been experiencing an upset stomach that just doesn't seem to want to go away :-( Everyone keeps telling me it must be nerves, if it is then I hope it will go away tomorrow and not worse!

Had the hospital tour the other day and it was comforting yet frightening at the same time.  I felt relieved that the children's area was much nicer than I could have hoped for but being there made it real and that was frightening! My Isa was dazzled by all the cool things at the hospital which was also comforting.

I pray that everything will go well tomorrow and that I am able to be as brave as Isa!

No comments:

Post a Comment